I love haiku. I have spent many an evening writing in haiku with family and friends.

I live for haiku
Syllables and brevity
A geeky girl's dream

Bookmark. Follow it.
Share with me your own haiku.
Joy will come to you.

Silly, reflective
Any subject will be fine
Communicate it

I welcome your comments especially if they are left in haiku form.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cell phone plus driving
Trouble waiting to happen
Red Jeep in the ditch

(On our way to the Neil Diamond concert, we encountered some pretty bad weather. I was driving a separate vehicle with my brother in the passenger seat. My mom was driving her Jeep and my brother-in-law his truck. We called each other frequently to check in and comment on upcoming road conditions. My brother answered my cell phone when my mom called. They had a brief conversation. When he hung up, he casually said that my mom just slid off the road into the median while he was on the phone with her. He gave her a hard time the rest of the trip.)

1 comment:

● C E L I N A ● said...

I hope she is fine
snow and car and phone is bad
you need a snow plow