I love haiku. I have spent many an evening writing in haiku with family and friends.

I live for haiku
Syllables and brevity
A geeky girl's dream

Bookmark. Follow it.
Share with me your own haiku.
Joy will come to you.

Silly, reflective
Any subject will be fine
Communicate it

I welcome your comments especially if they are left in haiku form.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Promise kept

A blessed day. Yay!
My sister sent the best gift
A slew of haiku

(My sister rummaged through her scrapbooks and keepsakes and rounded up good number of haiku from previous adventures. I'll only post a select few. They all make me giggle.)

1 comment:

Amy said...

induced happiness
with a bundle of haiku
glad to make you smile


PS - here are a few more golden oldies:

Barefoot in the sun
Warmth squishing between my toes
in the cow pasture

Haiku are easy
but they don't always make sense
refridgerator

And 'cause everyone needs a haiku about police violence...

hello officer
my knee does not bend that way
off to the E.R.