I love haiku. I have spent many an evening writing in haiku with family and friends.

I live for haiku
Syllables and brevity
A geeky girl's dream

Bookmark. Follow it.
Share with me your own haiku.
Joy will come to you.

Silly, reflective
Any subject will be fine
Communicate it

I welcome your comments especially if they are left in haiku form.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A trip to the park

(Written by a group of young adults after a trip to the park.)

I went to a park
A super, fantastic park
Just the other day

----------

A nice, quiet stroll
Ends in a discovery
A green dinosaur

----------

Making upward steps
Resting rump on metal sheet
Whee! Down! Down! Down! Plop!

----------

Two seated Dino
Gee! What a fun idea!
Don't fall off the back

----------

Diggers, swings, and slides
I'm not quite sure where to start
Dino's a good bet!

----------

My neck is quite stiff.
Oh, shoot, park is the subject.
I will try again.

----------

Diversity, huh?
You can find it at the park
It's called futbol, y'all

----------

Why not take it in
The hot sunshine or the shade
It's time for a nap

No comments: